I called this site ao2.it for several reasons, first of all because I usually think to myself as Antonio Ospite II after my grandfather having been the first Antonio Ospite, moreover this site starts as a late adventure in Web 2.0 after my previous web presence, also the .it TLD allows some word-plays I am saving you from, for now.
In the Open Source ecosystem I contributed to:
- Linux with fixes and some drivers;
- OpenEmbedded with several fixes; I was granted write access to the OpenEmbedded repository in May 2010;
- Drupal with bug reports and patches, since July 2011 git vetted user on drupal.org;
- Git with some fixes;
- Debian with bug reports and patches;
- OpenEZX as a developer since 2006;
- Vim, with some simple plugins.
More details can be found on my Ohloh profile.
I won't bore you about my private life, but if you are curious I could add some personal info as well, just ask.